Pulsation Dampeners Market Trends, Share, Scope, and Research Insights by 2027
Pulsation Dampeners: Introduction
- Pulsation dampener is an accumulator device that is used to eliminate or reduce intermittent gaps in a pressurized system during the system’s discharge stroke. It is also used to minimize pipe vibration, pulsations, pressure fluctuations, and water hammering.
- Pulsation dampeners help lower maintenance costs, protect hardware, increase efficiency, decrease down time, and increase performance of pipes. They are primarily used in mechanical or electronic devices that work in pressurized environments or underwater.
- Pulsation dampeners reduce pressure pulsations by up to 70%. There are two types of pulsation dampeners: diaphragm and bladder. The diaphragm type pulsation dampener is used to minimize pipe vibration, pulsations, and pressure fluctuations of the diaphragm pump. Diaphragm pumps cannot produce continuous flow rate as centrifugal pumps do.
- Pulsation dampeners are primarily used by industries such as oil & gas, petrochemical, water treatment, food, mining, agriculture, and power generation to minimize pipe vibrations, pulsations, pressure fluctuations, and water hammering.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Pulsation Dampeners Market: Dynamics
Global Pulsation Dampeners Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Pulsation dampeners are manufactured from different types of materials such as propylene, neoprene, ethylene, and polytetrafluoroethylene. They are flexible and can be fitted to any type of system or machine. These are some of the major factors anticipated to boost the pulsation dampeners market across the globe.
- The design of pulsation dampeners is relatively simple. These devices help decrease the workload and down time, and increase efficiency of machines. This is anticipated to fuel the market in the next few years.
- Pulsation dampeners reduce the number of gaps between intake and discharge strokes and regulating pressure levels. This is estimated to boost the demand for pulsation dampeners during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Account for Major Share of Global Pulsation Dampeners Market
- In terms of region, the global pulsation dampeners market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is the leading consumer of pulsation dampeners, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key countries of the pulsation dampeners market in the region. In terms of demand, the two countries accounted for more than 50% share of the market for pulsation dampeners in the region 2018.
- Increase in demand for pulsation dampeners in chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, water & wastewater, and agriculture industries in Asia Pacific can be ascribed to the continual urbanization and industrialization; and rise in purchasing power of consumers in the region
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Pulsation Dampeners Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Pulsation Dampeners Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players operate in the pulsation dampeners market. Hence, the pulsation dampeners market is fairly fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is high. Manufacturers of pulsation dampeners are adopting two of the most vital strategies — new product development and acquisition — to cater to the needs of various end-users. Key players operating in the global pulsation dampeners market are:
- PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
- High Pressure Pumps
- LEWA GmbH
- Griffco Valve, Inc.
- Reasontek Corporation
- NUCCORP, Inc.
- FOX s.r.l.